Specification Parameters Name Trunnion Ball Valve Size 2" ~ 48" (DN50~DN
Cast Steel Globe Valve
- Design Standard
- API 602 and customer requirements
- Size Range
- NPS1/ 2′′～NPS 24′′ DN15-DN600
- Temperature Range
- Pressure Rating
- CLB150～CL2500 PN10～PN420
|Name||Cast Steel Globe Valve|
|Size||NPS1/ 2′′～NPS 24′′ DN15-DN600|
|Application||Water, sewage, construction, petroleum, chemical, food, pharmaceutical, textile, electric power, shipbuilding, metallurgy, energy systems|
|Body Material||cast steel|
|Design and Manufacturing||API 6D, ANSI B 16.34 or BS 1873|
|Structure length||ANSI B 16.10|
|Flange Standard||ANSI B 16.5a|
|Terminal end size||ANSI B 16.25|
|Pressure test||API 6D or API 598|
|pressure and temperature rating||ASME B16.34, GB/T 12224|
API cast steel globe valve is suitable for pipelines of various working conditions such as petroleum, chemical, hydraulic, thermal power stations, etc., cutting or connecting the medium. Applicable medium: water, oil, steam, etc. The operation modes are: manual, gear transmission, electric, etc.
Structural characteristics of cast steel globe valve
1. The product meets the requirements of American national standard ANSI B16.34, British BS1873 and other foreign advanced standards.
2. The sealing surface of the valve disc and valve seat is made of hard alloy surfacing or body processing. It is wear-resistant, high temperature resistant, corrosion resistant, good scratch resistance and long service life.
3. The valve stem is quenched and tempered and has good corrosion resistance and scratch resistance.
4. Various pipe flange standards and flange sealing surface types can be used to meet various engineering needs and user requirements.
5. The valve body material is complete, and the packing and gasket are reasonably matched according to the actual working conditions or user requirements, and can be applied to various pressure, temperature and medium working conditions.