Angle Globe Valve
|Name||Angle Globe valve|
|Size||NPS1/ 2′′～NPS 16′′ DN15-DN400|
|Application||Water, sewage, construction, petroleum, chemical, food, pharmaceutical, textile, electric power, shipbuilding, metallurgy, energy systems|
|Body Material||Stainless steel 304.316, cast steel|
|Design and Manufacturing||API 6D, ANSI B 16.34 or BS 1873|
|Structure length||ANSI B 16.10|
|Flange Standard||ANSI B 16.5a|
|Terminal end size||ANSI B 16.25|
|Pressure test||API 6D or API 598|
|pressure and temperature rating||ASME B16.34, GB/T 12224|
The angle globe valve opening and closing member is a plug-shaped valve flap with a flat or tapered surface, and the valve flap moves linearly along the center line of the fluid. The movement form of the valve stem has a lifting rod type (the valve stem is lifted and lowered, the hand wheel does not move up and down), and there is also a lifting rotary rod type (the hand wheel and the valve stem rotate together and the nut is set on the valve body). Angle shut-off valves are only suitable for full opening and full closing, and are not allowed for adjustment and throttling.
angle globe valve is suitable for pipelines of various working conditions such as petroleum, chemical, hydraulic, thermal power stations, etc., cutting or connecting the medium. Applicable medium: water, oil, steam, etc. The operation modes are: manual, gear transmission, electric, etc.
1. The product meets the requirements of American national standard ANSI B16.34, British BS1873 and other foreign advanced standards.
2. The sealing surface of the valve disc and valve seat is made of hard alloy surfacing or body processing. It is wear-resistant, high temperature resistant, corrosion resistant, good scratch resistance and long service life.
3. The valve stem is quenched and tempered and has good corrosion resistance and scratch resistance.
4. Various pipe flange standards and flange sealing surface types can be used to meet various engineering needs and user requirements.
5. The valve body material is complete, and the packing and gasket are reasonably matched according to the actual working conditions or user requirements, and can be applied to various pressure, temperature and medium working conditions.