Non-rising Stem Gate Valve
|Name||Non-rising Stem Gate Valve|
|Size||NPS 2′′～NPS 48′′ DN50～DN1200|
|Application||Water, sewage, construction, petroleum, chemical, food, pharmaceutical, textile, electric power, shipbuilding, metallurgy, energy systems, etc.|
|Body Material||carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel|
|Design Standards||API 600, ASME B16.34, GB/T 12234|
|Structure length||ISO14313/API 6D, ASME B16.10, GB/T 12221, DL/T 53|
|Connection Standard||ASME B16.5, ASME B16.47, ASME B16.25, GB/T 9113, JB/T 79, HG/T 20592, DL/T 531, JB/T3595, JB7490|
|Pressure test||API 6D, API 600, API 598, GB/T 13927, GB/T 26480, JB/T 9092, JB/T3595|
|pressure and temperature rating||ASME B16.34, GB/T 12224|
Non-rising stem gate valve is mainly used in the pipeline to cut off and widely used a new type of valve. This type of valve should be installed horizontally in the pipeline. The opening and closing part of the gate valve is the gate. The direction of movement of the gate is perpendicular to the direction of the fluid. The gate valve can only be fully open and fully closed! The American standard gate valve is mainly used to connect or cut off the medium in the pipeline, and is not suitable for regulating the medium flow. American Standard Gate Valves are suitable for a wide range of pressures, temperatures and calibers, especially for medium and large diameter pipes.
Structural characteristics of the non-rising stem gate valve
1. The ram has two sealing faces. The most common is that the two sealing faces of the ram form a wedge shape, and the wedge angle varies with the valve parameters, usually 5°.
2. The sealing principle of the American standard gate valve is to achieve the sealing by the tight combination of the two sealing faces on the wedge gate and the two sealing faces on the valve body.
3. Wedge gate valve, American standard wedge gate valve can be divided into open rod gate valve (lifting rod gate valve) and dark rod gate valve (rotating rod gate valve) according to the different ways of opening and closing the valve stem.
4. American standard gate valves can be divided into elastic gate gate valves and rigid gate gate valves according to the different structure of the gate.
5. The valve body is cast and molded, the valve body and the valve cover are bolted, and the middle flange is sealed with a wound gasket. When the customer has special requirements, the metal ring can also be used for connection.
6. The channel is smooth and the flow coefficient is small. The sealing surface is less scoured and eroded by the medium.
7. The sealing surface is made of alloy steel or hard alloy, which has good wear resistance and scratch resistance.
8. It adopts flexible graphite packing, which is reliable in sealing and light and flexible in operation.
9, the flow direction of the medium is not limited, no disturbance, no pressure reduction.
10. The shape is simple, the structure length is short, the manufacturing process is good, and the application range is wide.