Specification Parameters Name Trunnion Ball Valve Size 2" ~ 48" (DN50~DN
Ceramic Ball Valve
- Design Standard
- API6D, BS 5351, GB/T 12237
- Size Range
- 1" ~ 12" (DN15~DN300)
- Temperature Range
- Pressure Rating
- 150LB ~ 600LB (PN10~PN100)
- Operation Type
- Electric, Manual, Pneumatic
|Name||Ceramic Ball Valve|
|Size||1" ~ 12" (DN15~DN300)|
|Pressure||150LB ~ 600LB (PN10~PN100)|
|Body Material||cast steel, stainless steel|
|Drive Mode||Electric, manual, pneumatic|
|Applications||Applicable to steel mills, blast furnace gas dedusting systems, power plant desulfurization systems under high wear or corrosive conditions|
|Design Standards||API6D, BS 5351, GB/T 12237|
|Structure length||ASME B16.10, GB/T 12221|
|Connection Standard||ASME B16.5, GB/T 9113, JB/T 79, HG/T 20592, HG/T 20615|
|Fire Protection Requirements||API 6FA, API 607|
|Pressure test||API 598,GB/T 13927, GB/T 26480|
|Temperature and Pressure Test||ASME B16.34, GB/T 12224|
1. O-shaped spheres and valve seats are made of high-performance structural toughened ceramics. The ball valve has high wear resistance, erosion resistance and corrosion resistance.
2. Ceramic processing is made by Japanese grinding equipment. The roundness of the spherical forming is extremely high, and the finish is up to w2. The ceramic itself is freely lubricated and can achieve a good sealing effect.
3. Ceramic ball valves have the absolute advantage that metal ball valves are incomparable. The service life is 2-4 times that of titanium metal and Monel metal valves.
The ceramic material has a small amount of deformation and has a much higher bonding strength than metal. Generally, the crystal ionic radius of the ceramic material is small, and the ion electricity price is high, and the coordination number is large. These properties determine the resistance of the ceramic material. Tensile strength, compressive strength, modulus of elasticity, hardness, etc. are all very high. However, the "brittle" and difficult processing of ceramic itself limits its application range. In the past decade, due to the development and progress of martensitic transformation toughening technology, composite technology and nano-ceramic concept, ceramics have been made " The brittleness has been greatly improved, its toughness and strength have been greatly improved, and the scope of application has been continuously expanded. The application of new ceramic materials in petroleum, chemical, machinery and other fields is very active. The use of ceramic wear resistance and corrosion resistance to make wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant parts instead of metal materials is an important development direction of high-tech materials market in recent years. One.